Chap. 410 : Discussions/Fakes/thèses/Spoils

Les topics qui n'étaient aps hors charte mais qui ne sont plus d'utilités sur ce forum

Modérateur : Ero-modos

Sasuke est capable de tout, c’est un fait, quel sera selon toi sa prochaine performance ?

Le sondage est terminé depuis le jeu. 31 juil. 2008, 10:58

- Marcher sur l’eau sans utiliser de chakra
Aucun vote
- Mettre Zidane sur le banc après que celui-ci ait annoncé son retour en sélection
9%
- Battre Hachibi, grâce au Senjutsu
4%
- Gagner à une partie de Mikado avec un Parkinson
6%
- Demande à ta mère
6%
- Danser la tecktonik en ayant quand même clâsse
11%
- Faire transpirer Aizen
13%
- Révéler à Naruto, qu’en vérité, c’est lui son père
2%
- Changer le nom de Toy Story en Uchica Story après avoir écrasé Buzz l'Eclair
9%
- Faire gagner Sébastien Tellier à l’Eurovision
11%
- Diagnostiquer un rhum au Dr. House après un touché rectal
30%

Nombre total de votes : 47

SkullWarrior
Etudiant à l'académie

Re: Chap. 410 : Discussions/Fakes/thèses/Spoils

Message par SkullWarrior »

Ils doivent beaucoup se ressembler Kubo et Kishimoto pour qu'on les confondent comme ça.
HoneMusha was a former SkullWarrior, a simple soldier, deprived of power, without objective or concrete ambition. But he was forming part of BonyLegion's main guard. At that time, his only goal was the fight. At a later time, he will become the new lord of BonyLegion: the third SkullKing.
justice
Jounin

Message par justice »

SkullWarrior a écrit :Ils doivent beaucoup se ressembler Kubo et Kishimoto pour qu'on les confondent comme ça.
Ils doivent avoir plutôt les mêmes lecteurs et ces lecteurs doivent lire bleach et Naruto en même temps, ce qui fait que Kishi devient kubo et inversement dans le subconscient du lecteur, ou c'est Ishida qui fait le lien avec Naruto, enfin plutôt Sasuke :oui:

Ou c'est le 106 Cm qui doit être sensiblement le même pour les deux mangas,
suivez le chemin pour rencontrer le divin Justice [url=irc://irc.fansub-irc.eu/naruto-trad]irc://irc.fansub-irc.eu/naruto-trad[/url] ne vous bousculez pas tous!
Tsumugari
Jounin

Message par Tsumugari »

Spoil 1:
411 - Eight Tailed and Nine Tailed!

Toad: Naruto, to become one with nature, there are other methods.
Naruto: Like what?
Toad: Severe meditation or penace.
Naruto: What must I do?
Toad: It won't be easy, but you'l have to slowly meditate on yourself, and in your case, you'd have to meditate on the nine-tailed fox.
Naruto: ?!
Toad: Once done, the fox may start to balance within your body and become one with your chakra. This is the ultimate goal. Although, you may be open throughout, and it may be Akatsuki's upper hand.
Naruto: We can give it a shot.
Toad: The only problem is, if you break the penance, your chakra will drop to zero, because of the unbalance, and you will die.

Sasuke: Enough with the games! (goes forward to attack)
Hachibi: ARGH! (takes two swords and smashes them into the ground causing a quake)
Sasuke: (jumping in the air, shoots Chidori Nagashi at the swords, causing an electrical quake, affecting Hachibi)
Hachibi: Lalalala.... electrical... smeltical... lalalalalaaa!
Sasuke: It didn't hurt him?
Hachibi: Surprised? Lalalalalalaaaaaaaaaa!
Sasuke: I guess there's no choice! (Mangekyou Sharingan activate!)
Hachibi: Lalalaallaaaaaa- WHAAA?!
Sasuke: Nice and easy, you'll be mine!

Toad: We can do it either way, Naruto.
Naruto: The meditation sounds harder, but I'm prepared for it.
Toad: (I hope so... because this is one risk he's willing to take, and if he fails... we all die!)
Spoil 2:
Naruto chapter 411 spoiler script:

Sasuke activates his mangekyou sharingan and uses a genjutsu/tsukuyomi on the 8-tails.
Sasuke and the 8-tails are in the illusion, the 8-tails falls on his knees.
Sasuke: Here I control time, space, and even gravity.
8-tails: Ahaha, you must be the punk Itachi Uchiha.
Sasuke: ...
8-tails: LET'S END THIS TOGETHER HACHIBI!
8-tails grows out tentacles and in a wave of chakra breaks Sasukes genjutsu.
8-tails unshealths 7 swords with his tentacles.
8-tails: It's time for you to taste our blades, punks!!

Meanwhile at Myobokuzan mountain..
Naruto: So can I train controlling nature with kage bunshins?
***asaku: You could try, though it may be too much for you.
Naruto begins training controlling nature with kage bunshins,
all the shadowclones turn into frogs and disperse shortly after.
Naruto falls on his knees drenched in sweat.
***asaku: I told you it wouldn't be easy.
Naruto stands up.
Naruto: I could keep this up all day gramps!
***asaku smiles. Naruto sounds just like Jiraiya.

Meanwhile outside of Konoha..
Pain: Are you ready?
Konan: Yes.
Pain performs a handseal and it begins raining over Konoha.
Tsunade glances at the rain.
Tsuande glares.
Tsuande: I have a bad feeling about this.
Next issue: "Supreme Judgement!"
Spoil 3:
Chapter 411 - Thunder

Cover: Jugo in CS level 2 (colour page)
Side note: Jugo is over powered in seconds.What will happen to Sasuke?

First parts show Sasuke's fight. Sasuke removes his Akatsuki robes and tells the others to step back and that he wants to get over with this battle quickly and ons his sharingan. Eight-tails starts laughing and tells that he also wants to see the power of an Uchiha.

Naruto tells ***usake about his nature chakra training with Kakashi with the kage bunshins. ***usake says that its logical for the training to be fast.

Pein's bodys and Konan stops just where they see konohagakure. Pein orders Konan to go and find Naruto and that he would create a distraction so that it would be easy for konan. Konan becomes all paper and Pein's new body (the girl body) goes with Konan.

***usake says that he's surprised that Naruto has improved in balancing nature energy with the bunshins in such a short time. But he says that its still not perfect.

Switch to Sasuke. Sasuke seems exhuasted but Eight-tails still seems cool. Eight-tails says that he expected more from the Sharingan. Sasuke says that the Eight-Tails is very powerful. A thunder storm starts over them.

Side note: Even the Sharingan is held back. What is the power of the Eight-Tails?

Next issue: Danger in Konahagakure!
justice
Jounin

Message par justice »

Premier, c'est un fake obligé, si ça avait été un cliff' à la kishi ça aurait été Sasuke et là le combat c'est purement ce que pense une grande partie des fans, avec un Sasuke qui surprend Hachibi une fois devenu sérieux avec son MS .

Deuxième, c'est un fake mais sympathique, Jugement suprême :kamool: c'est quelqu'un qui spécule deja sur la mort de Tsunade ça et le
Le Uchiwa Itachi de Hachibi, wé c'est de trop pour moi, et puis Tsukiyomi c'est à Itachi pas à Sasuke donc malgré l'amaterasu qui ne marche que sur Tobi, là aussi ça me parait spécial

Troisième, fake mais c'est le seul a s'être rappelé la page couleur mais il parle pas de celle du film, peut mieux faire, sur le chapitre, c'est bien fait, il préfère le résumé à la retranscription et j'aime bien, je vois pas trop d'incohérence, si ce n'est le Juugo sur la page couleur, c'est pas possible puisqu'il est déjà out :siffle:
suivez le chemin pour rencontrer le divin Justice [url=irc://irc.fansub-irc.eu/naruto-trad]irc://irc.fansub-irc.eu/naruto-trad[/url] ne vous bousculez pas tous!
Verrouillé