Chapitre #466 - Show must go oooooon !

Les topics qui n'étaient aps hors charte mais qui ne sont plus d'utilités sur ce forum

Modérateur : Ero-modos

guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Re: Chapitre #466 - Show must go oooooon !

Message par guiguizmo »

Madara est trop con comme mec.
Rikudo Sennin, le createur du Ninjutsu n a pas pu controler le "Jubi" et a du le separer en 9 monstres moins puissants. Qu est ce qui lui fait croire que alors qu il est lui meme affaibli, il y parviendra?
On sait tous tres bien comment ca va se passer. L akatsuki va reussi a faire revenir le "Jubi" mais va se faire en***** a sec et avec des graviers et que ce sera Naruto, ressucité par Sakura on ne sait encore comment, qui modifiera la technique de sceaux que porte la fameuse grenouille invoquée par Jiraiya et qui scellera en lui la bestiole definitivement parce que retournement de situation : Naruto est un descendant du fils cadet de Rikudo Sennin (via une autre bloodline que Shodai)
Tsumugari
Jounin

Message par Tsumugari »

Entre rikudou sennin et madara il y a du temps qui s'est écoulé.
Donc à mon avis madara doit avoir trouvé un moyen de sceller le biju de manière efficace(enfin j'espère).
De toute façon le sceau laissé par yondaime et la capacité de naruto à résister au chakra de kyubi est la clé de toute cette histoire.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Message par guiguizmo »

Tsumugari a écrit : la capacité de naruto à résister au chakra de kyubi est la clé de toute cette histoire.
La preuve que c est un heritier du fils cadet de Rikudo Sennin.
Cyborg
Chunnin

Message par Cyborg »

guiguizmo a écrit :La preuve que c est un héritier du fils cadet de Rikudo Sennin.
Et parce qu'on a mis une branlée à un Karatéka ceinture noire, ça fait de nous un descendant du Hokuto Shinken ? :siffle:

Naruto sait résister au chakra de Kyuubi, c'est cool. KillerBee, en plus de résister au chakra d'Hachibi, il a trouvé le moyen de faire copain copain avec. Donc il peut d'être entièrement contrôlé par son Bijuu, mais aussi en revenir... tout seul... lui...
Enfin j'dis ça...
guiguizmo a écrit :On sait tous tres bien comment ca va se passer. L akatsuki va reussi a faire revenir le "Jubi"
On sait tous qu'il y aura un combat Naruto Sasuke qui va déchirer de la mort, mais l'intéressant, c'est comment y aboutir et le combat en lui-même. ;-) Extraire Kyuubi implique la mort de Naruto, et donc détruirait le sceau de Naruto. Celui-ci étant emblématique, je vois mal l'auteur remettre un "Jubi" en Naruto, avec un sceau différent de celui qu'il a actuellement. Donc faudrait quelqu'un d'autre, du niveau du 4ème pour faire la même technique ? Et Naruto n'aurait alors plus un bout de son père en lui... :pleur:
Par contre, on peut imaginer un mini-jubi (réunion des bijuu de 1 à 8) qui ferait face à Naruto Kyuubi-sennin (+Sasuke pour combo RasenShuriken+amaterasu?), ou encore un moyen "d'ajouter" les 8 autres bêtes en Naruto, justement grâce à la "clé". Mais la encore, quand on voit comment il maitrise Kyuubi, je vous raconte pas comment ça serait galère de contenir Jubi. :trans: A moins qu'Hachibi, ou simplement Kumo enseigne à Naruto comment "maitriser" son bijuu. :yes:

Les possibilités sont nombreuses et toutes aussi intéressantes les unes que les autres. Ce qui nous intéresse, c'est comment aller jusque là. :banane:
Ainsi s'éteint la liberté, sous une pluie d'applaudissements. - Amidala
La peur mène à la colère. La colère mène à la haine. Et la haine ... mène à la souffrance. - Yoda
Aurez-vous le courage de m'affronter? - Moi
Shinfei
Ninja de Légende

Message par Shinfei »

Après si le Rikudo Sennin a arrêter c'est pas parce qu'il était faible mais qu'il allait mourir bientot nan ?
Tsumugari
Jounin

Message par Tsumugari »

Naruto 467 Spoilers

The coloured cover is 2 pages wide and features Haku, Zabuza, and all of the

Akatsuki members that have been killed.

Sakura Scene:
Sakura, Lee and Kiba are preparing to leave for the Land of Iron, sakura has a

sad expression.

Conference Room:
The Raikage shouts something at Madara, then charges with a lightning fist,

aiming at Sasuke. Madara uses his space/time jutsu to make Sasuke disapear. He

tells Karin to tend to Sasuke's injuries, and sends to Sasuke.
Gaara: Why did you send Sasuke here?

Madara: I needed Sasuke's eyes to develop the Susano'o technique, I thought

maybe he would have been able to capture you 5 kages aswell, but that part

seems to have failed...

Madara: Enough about Sasuke, let's discuss my intentions. I aim to be in

control of the Ninja world, it's been my goal for a long time.

Tsuchikage: If your as strong as they say, then you should be able to do that

by yourself, so why do you need the tailed-beasts?

Madara: During the fight against The first Hokage, Hashirama, my body was

gravely injured, I no longer wield the power to do it by myself.

Gaara(?): But there are 9 tailed beasts, and 1 of you, so how will they help

if a Jinchuuriki can only contain one beast within him?

Madara: Aha, for that, you need to know the origin of the tailed beasts!

Everyone: ?

Madara: Long ago, when the Sage of Six paths was still alive, a ferocious

beast terrorized the people of the clans, the beast was called the Juubi,

after it's 10 tails, it's this 10-tailed beast that all the current Bijuu were

born from.

Kankurou: But...

Temari: ...there is only 9 tailed beasts! A tenth tail would be impossibly

powerful!

Madara: That is exactly why the Sage of 6 paths used his ninjutsu to seal the

beasts powers into his own body. Making himself the first Jinchuuriki.

However, the beast was so powerful that the Sage couldn't handle it, and so he

created the moon, and locked the beast within. But because the beast had been

within him for too long, it had reduced his life-span. And as he lay on his

deathbed, he used the last of his power to split the 10 tails (which would be

released from the moon if he died) into 10 seperate beasts. But, if I use the

other 9 tailed beats, I can free the last beast from the moon, and resurrect

the 10 tailed beast, and become it's Jinchuuriki, and use it's power to use an

infinite Tsukuyomi and take control over the Ninja world! Only then will true

peace be achieved!

Mizukage: What a sick man you are to believe that this world has a place for

such an ambition!

Madara: It'll stay an ambition if I don't get the rest of those bijuu.
Now then, where are you hiding the 8 tails and the 9 tails!!!

Raikage: What!? So you haven't captured Bee?

Madara: Yes, Sasuke failed to capture the Eight-Tails.

Raikage: Argh! That bastard! I bet he's using this as an excuse to go and have

fun somewhere else! When he comes back I'm going to use an Iron claw technique

on him!

Darui: Well thats probably the reason why he didn't come back then...

Gaara: You are wrong if you think I will let you take Uzumaki Naruto!

Tsuchikage: Raikage, what about Bee?

Raikage: Of course I won't give him to you!

Madara: Well, if you want a war then thats fine, but can you succede against 7

tailed-beasts!?

Gaara: I don't care how many Bijuu you have, I won't let you throw away his*

dream!

Madara: Then I declare the 4th great Ninja War! (Sharingan shows through the

hole)

End
Shinfei
Ninja de Légende

Message par Shinfei »

Ok donc ouais madara a bien la confiance de croire qu'il peut faire ce que Rikudo Sennin à pas pu^^

Par contre pas compris, il a transformer le 10 tails en 9 ou en 10 ? Car là il y aurait encore la dernière partie dans la lune, mais si le Sennin est mort, il n'y a plus de lune ? Ou c'est une erreur de trad ?
Dernière modification par Shinfei le mar. 06 oct. 2009, 17:12, modifié 1 fois.
Kakashi_
M. Anara

Message par Kakashi_ »

C'est moi ou ils arrivent tôt les spoils confirmés ?
pierre75018
Gennin

Message par pierre75018 »

Naruto va finir avec le rinnegan pour contrer le sharingan, ca fait une belle panoplie de super yeux apres ceux de kyubii et du mode senin.
Je sens bien les combats devenir de plus en plus a la DBZ avec des enormes boules de feu et tout, car la vous oubliez le petit katon de base ou la technique de substitution, c'est fini ce temps la.
Par contre on a enfin eu la preuve que susano n'est pas invincible et ca ca fait plaisir, la mizukage doit bien faire mal, dommage qu'il soit tous passe pour des cons devant zetsu, ca m'a decu ca.
La mort n'est que le commencement.

Kakashi_
M. Anara

Message par Kakashi_ »

pierre75018 a écrit :Naruto va finir avec le rinnegan pour contrer le sharingan, ca fait une belle panoplie de super yeux apres ceux de kyubii et du mode senin.

Déjà qu'il nous avait sorti le combo des yeux Kyuubi + Sage mode, ça va franchement devenir le bordel si on rajoute les cercles du rinnenan :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit bon ben wala j'ai tripé :siffle:

Xen
Chunnin

Message par Xen »

Il aura pas le rinengan,il se serait declaré plus tot avec tout ce qu'il a traversé..
parcontre j'imagine bien killer bee et naruto en mode demon pour capturer voir tuer les 7 demon de madarajeparleplusquejefais mais avant ca Naruto doit savoir gerer Kyuby
Shinfei
Ninja de Légende

Message par Shinfei »

Kakashi_ a écrit :
pierre75018 a écrit :Naruto va finir avec le rinnegan pour contrer le sharingan, ca fait une belle panoplie de super yeux apres ceux de kyubii et du mode senin.

Déjà qu'il nous avait sorti le combo des yeux Kyuubi + Sage mode, ça va franchement devenir le bordel si on rajoute les cercles du rinnenan :lol: :lol: :lol:

edit bon ben wala j'ai tripé :siffle:

ça le fait 8-) :yes:
Par contre on a enfin eu la preuve que susano n'est pas invincible et ca ca fait plaisir, la mizukage doit bien faire mal, dommage qu'il soit tous passe pour des cons devant zetsu, ca m'a decu ca.
Pour Susanoo ne pas oublier qu'il n'était pas complet (et seule cette version est considérée comme invincible) donc la version final n'aurait peut être pas fondu^^
R'iryh
Ninja de Légende

Message par R'iryh »

Ah ouais, le rinnegan... :hein:

Comme ça, Sasuke, Sakura, Kakashi et Yamato pourraient mourir et Naruto contrôler leur corps et leurs pouvoirs :kamool:

Nan... Mieux !

Les 5 Kages meurent et Naruto les contrôles après :kamool: :kamool: :kamool:
Du coup ça ferait 5 kages en mode ermite et qui feraient des clones d'eux-mêmes en balançant des techniques abusés de partout :kamool: :kamool: :kamool:
ImageImageImageImageImage
'Tain, y sont cool mes 'tits monstres :3
Tsumugari
Jounin

Message par Tsumugari »

script complet confirmé
Part 1:

The front cover of the Jump issue is of Naruto eating Ichiraku Ramen.

In color to celebrate October 10 as Naruto's birthday and the series' 10th anniversary.

Sai: After we enter the Iron Country, please...search for Naruto, Kiba

Kiba: Understood!

Sakura is quiet/faithful.

Kiba: Ha...
Lee: What's going on?

Kiba: Ino just cried back there, yet Sakura and her resolve...I don't know if she's going to cut it off with Naruto but, the mood has definitely become awkward.

Lee: ...Sakura must be thinking about a lot of things I can imagine.

Kiba: However with 4 people as 1 team...to me, this is supposed to be a basic search mission, however, in secret, these are Sai's orders...leave it to my nose to track Root.

Color cover featuring Madara, Kimimaro, Kabuto, Orochimaru, Kakuzu, Itachi, Kisame, Deidara, Haku, Zabuza, Naruto, Sakura, Gaara, Kakashi, Jiraiya, and Sai.

On the Cover

Blades clashing everyday, guide the Shinobi's deeds. And also welcome a new age.

Chapter 467: Declaration of War

Naruto's thoughts are now...

Innkeeper: What the hell did you guys do here! It's because of this SHinobi are...!

Yamato: So...sorry I will make sure to fix it...

The snow falling, Naruto is on the roof. Kakashi watches him.

Naruto recalls Madara's words.

Madara: Sasuke is burdened with all the hate of the Uchiha...he intends to strike the world with this hate. Hatred is his greatest weapon, greatest friend...and greatest strength. This is Sasuke's nindo (way of the ninja). Sasuke himself has chosen this.

Naruto: There's nothing left to do but to directly confront Sasuke.
Part 2:

There's a picture of white Zetsu's head from an opening in a hole.
Raikage: It's as Shii has seen, the Hokage seems to have run for it!
Tsuchikage: Yeah, it's Sasuke's fault.

Madara: !

The Raikage punches Madara.

Raikage: !!?

The punch connected but Madara's mask vanishes like a whirpool with Sasuke getting sucked in with it.

Raikage: Akatsuki's plan...there's no way I'll understand/approve!

Karin is surprised to see them disappear and thinks (!! Sasuke...!!)

Raikage: Return Sasuke!
Madara: Then listen first to what I have to say.

Tsuchikage: Calm down a little Raikage, let's just listen.

Raikage: Chi...

Madara goes to Karin's side. Madara: Restore Sasuke...

Karin gets sucked in.

Kankuro: This is Madara's ability huh...

Temari: Space/time ninjutsu huh.

Karin (!?)

Karin is in some space/time secluded room with Sasuke. Kind of like where the white Ichigo from Bleach comes out. The room is lined by and made up of boxes. That's how it looks.

Karin: ...this place is?

Madara: Now...It seems like you guys are ready to pay attention...Gentlemen.

Gaara: Why did have Sasuke do this?

Madara: I wanted to awaken his Sharingan's "Susano'o"... I need to stock up on good eyes. His fight with the 5 Kages and sending him here was like my way of training a pupil. I had thought he could weaken the 5 Kages for me to take hostage but it seems that was overdoing it.

Mizukage: Hostage?...What could you possibly want from that!?

Madara: Like I said, it's to securely carry on my Eye of the Moon plan.

Tsuchi kage: For real? It's surprising that Uchiha Madara is still alive but, why then if you're him? Why such a roundabout way of doing things? With your power you should be able to do as you wish.
Part 3

Madara: My fight with the Shodaime Hokage left me deeply wounded...

Shii: You...So is this plan to restore yourself to the way you were...?

Madara: Yes...you could say that...but not just that.

Mifune: What are you scheming!? What then is this Eye of the Moon plan!?

Madara: I want to take my time talking about this...so please sit down.

Madara sits. (Haha)

Kankuro: What kind of plan are you going to share with us?

Madara raises his index finger

Gaara: ?

Madara: I will become one with everything! I will unify all and obtain the perfect body.

Everyone: ...!?

Tsuchikage: Become one...? Unify all...? What is this!?

Madara: There's a stone monument that has been passed down for generations to the Uchiha. Even now, close to Konoha, the Rikudo Sennin once wrote about a secret there. Unless you have you pupil, you will be unable to read and decipher the Sharingan, Mangekyou Sharingan, Rinnegan as well as increasing it's contents.

Tsuchikage: This story has become like a fable, with the Rikudo Sennin and all...

Madara: This is the truth, he lived. And he left that stone monument.

Raikage: This talk is straying! How does the Rikudo Sennin related to your plan!?

Everyone: ?

It's long from here. Continuing.
Part 4

Madara: How did this legend among shinobi, become revered like a god. Do you know?

Mizukage: ...Uchiha Madar...you, an Akatsuki weilding the Mangekyou Sharingan, and a companion with the Rinnegan...you must also know of its entirety right.

Tsuchikage: Lets listen.

Madara: He once created this world, from that monster...

Gaara: Monster...?

Madara: Gaara...a part of that monster was sealed in you. It is the the aggregation of all the biju. The being possessing the greatest chakra, the Jyubi (ten tails).

There's a picture of the Jyubi but it only has 1 eye.

It's eye has the Mangekyou Sharingan.

The figure/shape is similar to the Kyubi.

Gaara: !?

Temari: Aren't there only 9 biju!?

Madara: I said didn't I?...It's a culmination of all the biju. From the Ichibi to the Kyubi, the Jyubi's chakra was dispersed by the Rikudo Sennin.

Kankuro: This story has gone bad...so Akatsuki has been collecting the biju for...

Madara: The Rikudo Sennin protected the world from the Jyubi, and a ninjutsu was developed to to so. The mystery of that ninjutsu has been passed on even today, the system to seal Jinchuriki. That's right, the Rikudo Sennin was the Jinchuriki of the Jyubi. In order to suppress the Jyubi, he sealed it into his own body. The Rikudo Sennin save the world from the Jyubi inflicting pain on the people as was praised like a god. But if he died, the seal would break and would release the Jyubi back into the world. Fearful of that, he used the greatest power and split the Jyubi into 9 parts. They were split and separated across the land. And to make the Jyubi's power unobtainable, he flew into the sky and created the moon.

Darui: This story is too huge...can a human really do this?

Madara: By becoming the Jinchuriki of the Jyubi, the Rikudo Sennin, has already moved beyond us as a peer.

Mifune: You...those 9 separate chakras...I understand you intend to collect the biju to obtain this inhuman power but, what do you intend to do with this power?

Madara: Revive the Jyubi! And then as the Jyubi's Jinchuriki, I'll use this power to make my eye stronger, and to activate a jutsu.

Tsuchikage: A jutsu!? What are you talking about!? What is it you intend to do!?
Part 5

Madara: I will project the greatest genjutsu on the moon, Mugen Tsukiyomi (Infinite Tsukiyomi)...All people living on this planet will be put in my genjutsu! I will control everyone with this genjutsu and unify this world.

Everyone: !!!

Madara: A world without ill feeling or strife. Everything will become one with me. Unify all. This is my Eye of the Moon plan.

Raikage: Stop messing around!! I won't hand over the world to someone like you!!

Gaara: Decieved by a peace only in illusion. There's meaning to (our) actions in the real world.

Tsuchikage: Unify the world huh...It's true Danzo said the same thing however, you say you want to make the world one, but all I hear is you wanting the world for yourself.

Madara: Kukuku...I see, Do you see what you 5 Kage are doing and saying? You al must certainly understand...that there is no hope! Hope is like giving up...it's just a word to cover up reality. Hand over the remaining Hachibi and Kyubi. If you don't cooperate, this will mean war.

Gaara: War...?

Raikage: Hachibi...? ....What do you mean? Don't you guys...!

Madara: The capture of the Hachibi was a failure and he escaped....As a Jinchuriki, he's a perfect shinobi...despite being your younger brother.

Raikage is pissed...his facial expression is funny (to Ohana)

Darui: Ah...as thought...for him to do something like that...

Shii: Ha..

Raikage: That idiot!! To leave the village and go play!!!!

Gaara: I won't hand over Uzumaki Naruto.

Mizukage: I won't either!

Tsuchikage: And you Raikage?

Raikage: Of course I won't hand over my younger brother!

Madara: I don't have any power but...until now I have collected biju and none of you have any chance of winning.

GaaraL I won't abandon hope.

Madara: Fine... I proclaim a declaration of the 4th Great Ninja War from here on out.

At last, a world war begins!

Done!!
Sannom
Jounin

Message par Sannom »

C'est moi ou ils arrivent tôt les spoils confirmés ?
Lundi 12 octobre férié au Japon, donc le chapitre sort le samedi au lieu du lundi, et les spoils le lundi au lieu du mardi.
Verrouillé