Chapitre #470

Les topics qui n'étaient aps hors charte mais qui ne sont plus d'utilités sur ce forum

Modérateur : Ero-modos

kito
Ninja de Légende

Re: Chapitre #470

Message par kito »

Vraiment?
Bah au minimum il partait avec l'intention de tuer tout ceux sur son passage (ça c'est sur il le dit) donc logiquement les kages allaient tenter de l'arrêter.

Donc techniquement il dit qu'il va tuer les kages :siffle:

Mais sinon pour en revenir à ce que tu disais avant, s'il veut s'en sortir il va falloir qu'il maîtrise sa colère. Il n'a rien de semblable à Nagato là; il est complètement aveuglé par sa colère, contrairement à Nagato qui lui avait vraiment analysé la situation et conclu que c'était la meilleure chose à faire, ce qui va lui faire commettre des erreurs et à long terme le rendre plus faible.

Message par chiyo »

la forme qu'a pris la fin de la conversation est vraiment interessante, mais a la place d'un lee ou kiba, j'aurais preferé un neji. Depuis le temps qu'on l'a pas vu se battre,un ninja de son envergure doit surment bien depoté face a la team sasuke.
sinon pour le faite que sakura part voir sasuke me fait vraiment plaisir , elle commence a agir et kishi cherche enfin a develloper ce perso un peu cruche mais attachant (enfin par moment lol) . En esperant un combat sakura et sasuke car naruto me fatigue a dire qu'il veut le proteger alors que son village est en miette et que le pire reste a venir.
je vois bien une sakura se battre contre sasuke, en ressortir grievement blesser ,et un naruto qui va enfin se reveiller a l'idée que sasuke ne peut plus etre sauver.
je l'espere vraiment , naruto pourrait devenir bien meilleur si il ne s'entetait pas a sauver un nukenin perdu dans la folie.

-じゃ フランス語を話して見てください
-アナル。。。
kibamaru
Sannin

Message par kibamaru »

ohoh les 2 fous furieux se lachent
ImageImage
lucio
Jounin

Message par lucio »

C'est kyuubi et killer bee ?
Vive Konoohaaaammarruuuu \o/ et Shaman King !
Itachi-san
Corbeau Myope

Message par Itachi-san »

Quand il fusionne avec son épée il est comme un Bijū sans queue… c'était donc ça que ça voulait dire :hein:
Nanarland, le monde des mauvais films sympathiques

Reflexions of fear make shadow of nothing...
Shadow of Nothing...
You're still blind if you see winding road
'cause ther's always a straight way to the point you see.

Pour arrêter le hoquet, prendre un sucre avec du vinaigre : dégueu mais efficace :mrgreen:
CrazyMonkey
Gennin

Message par CrazyMonkey »

On parle toujours d'un manga concernant les Ninjas ? Ou bien c'est une image de Digimon ?

:lol:

***edit Itachi-san*** Salaud, j'ai le générique des Digimon dans la tête maintenant >___<
nataku
Ninja de Légende

Message par nataku »

OMg, c'est trop moche que ça parte comme ça O_O

On est repartir dans du dbz ça va faire comme Pain des cratères géant, des rayon d'énergie et j'en passe. -_-
Mon âme se compose et décompose
comme un puzzle mélancolique...
dont chaque pièce a sa propre tristesse.
G.L.K.
Jounin

Message par G.L.K. »

aaah, ça f'sait longtemps qu'on avait pas eu le droit a un power-up affreux :kamool:
sinon si on se fie a la regle de la veste, kisame a déjà perdu alors :redface:
bejiita
Chunnin

Message par bejiita »

Spoil du 381

Source : NF
Credits : vered
translated by shounensuki
Part 1
Sabu: "The sword changed..."
Samehada: "Gigigigigi"
Killer Bee: "Oh? Hoshigaki Kisame... you say"
Killer bee puts his finger in his mouth and writes the name in a book.
Kisame: "There's ink coming from his mouth...... The rumours were right, he is an octopus guy."
Killer Bee: "He's gonna make you cry in sorrow! This octopus guy! Wiiiiiii!!"

The Tailed Beast cloak goes up to seven tails

Sabu: "The Tailed Beast form... There are seven chakra tails...! Bee is serious!"

Killer Bee: "Did you know?"
Kisame: "What?"
Killer Bee attacks Kisame with a sword in one hand
Killer Bee: "Octopi eat sharks!"
Samehada avoids Killer Bee's assault
(Kisame just set up Samehada, but Samehada is moving on its own, avoiding the attack)

Sabu: "The sword dodged!"

Samehada moves on its own and attacks Killer Bee, but he avoids it.
However, [one of] Killer Bee's tails is eaten.

Samehada: "Gyagigigiii~!!"

Kisame: "It seems that this time, the shark is going to eat the octopus
Part 2
Sabu: "He absorbed Bee's chakra again... Furthermore, that guy's sword became huge!"
Killer Bee: "That sword 'Samehada'... It's a fast-eating glutton, but... the amount of chakra it can eat in one time seems to be about six tails..."

He decreases the amount of tails to one.

Killer Bee: "If this version is like this... the next version should do good..."
Meanwhile

Choujuurou: "There it is Mizukage-sama. This time it's here."
Mizukage: "Judging from the flow of the markings, Ao should be around here. Let's hurry."
Choujuurou: "Yes ma'am!"
Meanwhile

Fū: "Dammit... It's useless, as I though..."
Ao's body is moving against his will because of the Shintenshin technique; there's a fuda attached to his right eye (a barrier ninjutsu used by Kiri's ANBU), which he's trying to take off with a kunai.

Fū: "If anything is threatening the eye, it is automatically invoked, hm? A jutsu you guys thought of in what is popularly called the Corpse Processing Team... I didn't think it would be simple... When I gauge out your eye, the eye of the technique's use, my eye, will also become useless... You understand this, right?"

Ao: "Danzou's orders...? What is that subordinate thinking?"
Part 3
Fū: "This single eye of mine is a small price to pay for lowering Kiri's war potential so much. The barrier is making it impossible right now, but still... Still, I can try as long as I need"

Ao: "What is he planning to do?"

Fū: "If i jump down from here, I won't be able to take the head off. If the eye is impossible, there's nothing left but taking your entire head back to Konoha."

Fū uses Ao's body and climbs a tree, ready to jump down.

Ao: "He's planning to die?"

Fū: "No, when the head is about to go off, I'll cancel the Shintenshin... At any rate, you will die... Once I'm back in my own body, I'll return here and take your head."
Ao: "Oh well... If you're going to do something like that, you have to take care... If you don't you'll fail."

Fū: "What do you mean?"

Ao: "if you get even a little bit scared and cancel the echnique too soon, I'll definately defend myself against the sickle. Supposing I won't die... when you come back to pick up my head, our situations will be reversed, don't you think?"

Fū uses Ao's body to grab the sickle. He aims it and falls.
Part 4
Kisame: "This is the first time Samehada became this big. He isn't half happy it seems."

Eight-Tails: "Let me out too, change into your Tailed Beast form Bee!"

Killer Bee: "No you idiot! This guy! With eight tails, our attacks are too big; they'll wreck the entire surroundings. Richt now, Sabu-chan-sensei and Ponta are here as well. Furthermore, I finally managed to conceal my body. If I let you out, ti will be like going 'Here's the Eight-Tailed Killer Bee!' "

Eight-Tails: "You're worn out, aren't you Bee! What are you gonna do? Are you gonna use Version 2?"

Killer Bee: "Aayeah~♪ However, in the exchange of blows before, he almost stole all my chakra... Lend me some of yours!"
Eight-Tails: "Hmpf, without me, you'd have been defeated a long time ago"

Killer Bee: "What a brazen speech~♪ You have my thanks for your compassion yeah~♪"

Killer Bee changes into his seven-tailed Tailed Beast form (His entire body turn pitch-black)

Killer Bee: "Let's... go..."

Kisame: "Tailed Beast transformation?"

Sabu: "No! This is... a Tailed Beast's power supressed into a human form..."
Part 5
Killer Bee: "Lariat!!!!"

On Killer Bee's shoulders, something looking like the skull of a bull appears.

Samehada: "Pigigigigii!!"

Kisame: "Samehada is so exited, it's tripping... The volume of the chakra... its quality... it's incomparable to before... He's the only one of the nine... He has so much control he can use this much chakra and stillm keep his own personality..."
"He cannot eat up such an amount..."
The Lariat crashes into Samehada. Fragments of Samehada fly around.

Sabu: "He did it!!!"

Killer Bee: "Making me go into this version... you're one impatiant, gluttonous sword!"

He goes back to the Tailed Beast cloak

Kisame: "He did it... didn't he..."

Sabu: "It's still alive! Quickly, pay attention!"

Killer Bee: "!?"

Kisame touches Samehada and the wound in his abdomen heals

Kisame: "If my opponent is strong, I'll become stronger in proportion to that strength... I will neither get tired, nor break down."

Sabu: "The sword robs the opposing person of their chakra... then passes it over to its owner as stamina... that's the arrangement?"
I'm not too sure about the sentence "He's the only one of the nine..."
Part 6
Kisame: "That is why... I'm called a Tailed Beast without a tails..."

Water Release: Great Exploding Water Colliding Wave (水遁・大爆水衝波, Suiton: Daibaku Suishouha)¹

The entire surface surrounding them becomes like a sea.

Kisame: "If the battle is prolonged, I'll shave off [your chakra] and weaken you as much as it's prolonged... but, the shaved off parts will rapidly strengthen me."

Sabu: "Bee! you have to grab that guy's sword! That sword is the key to his strength!"

Kisame fuses with Samehada.

Killer Bee: "!?"

Kisame: "If you can rip it from my body, that is"

The end.

¹ He used Water Release: Exploding Water Colliding Wave during his fight with Team Guy
kibamaru
Sannin

Message par kibamaru »

kisame j'ai l'impression qu'il sort de claymore. Sinont fallait pas s'attendre a un combat dans la finesse avec ces la
G.L.K.
Jounin

Message par G.L.K. »

n'empeche c'est impressionant comme killer bee et hachibi sont en symbiose, bee peut carrément avoir la forme mini-démon sur "demande" et garder le controle dessus c'est assez abusif :fou:
Xen
Chunnin

Message par Xen »

Oh putain que c'est moche....J'aime pas du tout la tranfo de Kisame..(KillerBee va sortir une boite pr faire une boite a sardine :p)
Et si seulement Naruto pouvait avoir le meme rapport entre lui et kyuby...
R'iryh
Ninja de Légende

Message par R'iryh »

G.L.K a écrit :n'empeche c'est impressionant comme killer bee et hachibi sont en symbiose, bee peut carrément avoir la forme mini-démon sur "demande" et garder le controle dessus c'est assez abusif
C'est le jour où Naruto va y arriver que ce sera abusif :kamool:
ImageImageImageImageImage
'Tain, y sont cool mes 'tits monstres :3
G.L.K.
Jounin

Message par G.L.K. »

bah le jour ou naruto y arrivera il combinera ça avec le mode ermite c'est ça qui sera encore plus abusif :mrgreen:
djk
Aspirant ninja

Message par djk »

:shock: :lol:
Autant Hachibi, je ne suis pas surpris, c'est un bourrin et il nous a déjà prouver qu'il pouvait avoir Hachibi mode 8 queues sur commande. Donc, il est assez logique qu'il puisse avoir le mini Hachibi sur commande aussi. Mais euh...Kisame :shock: . Il est déjà pas très beau à la base mais là, on dirait un de ces monstres de téléfilm débile que l'on passe sur Nrj 12 style Shark attack ou Shark man. Il va être intéréssant le combat je sens :eek:
Verrouillé