Chapitre #521/522 - discussions

Les topics qui n'étaient aps hors charte mais qui ne sont plus d'utilités sur ce forum

Modérateur : Ero-modos

Gingitsune
Kitsune

Re: Chapitre #521 - discussions

Message par Gingitsune »

Spoil!
Sasuke and Itachi do not make any appearance.

(Ohana notes that this is all over the place)
First page is the 7 ninja swordsmens' names and faces
Suigetsu and Juugo are searching for swords.
Juugo says something along the lines of "Why are you so picky?"
Suigetsu: Because I want the 7 Ninja Swordsmen to be revived and to become the leader of the 7

Page changes
Kakashi Team vs Zabuza Team
Kakashi Team say that they can't possibly wait for another team (allies to back them up)
So they all attack.
Yamanaka-san (TN: the "santa" is probably just a wordplay smush since Christmas was just a few weeks ago) and the shadow binding ninja (TN: Nara Shikaku?) cooperate with Kakashi to fight Zabuza

Kakashi finds an opening and pierces Haku's heart but
Zabuza too is about to try and cut each Haku, and just there the chapter ends
J'ajouterai que ça peut pas être Inoichi, puisqu'il est à deux pas des Kage à gérer les membre de son équipe. Il doit s'agir d'un figurant Yamanaka (qui prendra peut-être de l'importance dans le futur). Quand au Nara, bien qu'on ne l'ait pas vu jusqu'ici ça m'étonnerai que Shikaku ait été dans la division de Kakashi sans que Kishi nous en fasse part. Je crois qu'il s'agit d'un figurant là aussi.
First page is the 7 ninja swordsmens' names and faces
Merci Kishi. 8-)
- traductore tradditore –
lucio
Jounin

Message par lucio »

D'après mangastream, naruto ce soir ou demain matin, j'ai hâte ! :yes: :yes:
Vive Konoohaaaammarruuuu \o/ et Shaman King !
Gingitsune
Kitsune

Message par Gingitsune »

Verification: Confirmed
Source: 2ch, MH
Credits: Ohana, saladesu

Chapter 523 The Seven Legendary Ninja Swordsmen!!
Cover - Momochi Zabuza
Ringo Ameyuri (person with the turban like thing)
Kuriarare Kushimaru (person with the mask)
Hoozuki Mangetsu (Looks a bit like Suigetsu)
Munashi Jinpachi (Left eye hidden by an eyepatch or hair)
Suikazan Fubuki (Fat dude)
Akebino Jinin (person with the topknot like thing [Shikamaru hairstyle])

Suigetsu (re the revival of seven swordsmen): Right now, the Seven Ninja Swordsmen of the Hidden Mist consists of just that one kid Choujurou... There was a tradition of passing down the Ninja swords from generation to generation, but right now all of them are gone except for Hiramekarei... Eve if we take it that the long sword Samehada is in the possession of Kisame, he's a missing-nin... And we lost Kubikiri Houchou after all we went through to get it. Right now we're essentially a non-existent unit.
Suigetsu: And there are other swords, and history tells the tales of many other great swordsmen apart from Kisame, Zabuza and Choujurou
[as Suigetsu mentions them, the respective characters are shown slashing the ninja]
The sharpest of them, carrying with it thunder - Thunder Sword "Kiba" (TN: fang) - wielder is Ringo
That which breaks through any guard - dull sword "Kabutowari" (TN: helmet breaker) - wielder is Akebino
That which pierces through everything and sews it up - long sword "Nuibari" (TN: sewing needle) - wielder is Kuriarare
Adding on the power of explosives to one's swordsmanship - explosive sword "Shibuki" (TN: spray) - wielder is Munashi
And just like Hoshigaki Kisame, he had wielded the long sword Samehada, Suikazan Fubuki (has no sword)
And... A master of all those seven swords... My brother, said to be the second coming of the demon himself, Hoozuki Mangetsu (has no sword)

Juugou: The sword you wielded broke, right... Instead of that one, why not just make a new one?
Suigetsu: You know nothing... There is a certain power to that sword. Kubikiri Houchou's edge will not chip... No... It would be more accurate to say that any chips on its edge will be fixed...
That which slashes and tears up humans, as it absorbs more and more human blood, it regenerates itself using the iron in the blood!

It appears the whole back-up squad is made of people of the Nara clan, all with Shikamaru-style hair and all can do kagemane.

One ninja says that to stop Edo Tensei they need to basically stop the body moving or seal the soul, and that apart from Zabuza none of them have swords so the rest of them have their powers halved. But Kakashi thinks to himself that they do have swords, and true enough when Mangetsu opens a scroll, a sword comes out. Gai points out that with the mist they can't see, and since they are skilled in silent assassination, they can't just rely on their ears either.

Back-up squad readies Kagemane
Kakashi finishes off the seal: Alright! Back-up team, use Kagemane to bind me lightly and allow me freedom of movement still!
Back-up: Got it!
Kakashi: Yamanaka-san, use Shintenshin to change with me
Yamanaka: Got it
Kakashi: And while sensing the enemy, use Kagemane to lead me to a place where I can see the enemy... Do your best to place me behind them. We will get Zabuza first! Once we have him in view, Yamanaka will release Shintenshin and return me to my own body, and while I fight Zabuza, I will step on his shadow and make my shadow one with his! When that happens, back-up team use Kagenui and do your best to restrain him!
Kakashi walks forth with a raikiri in his hand

Yamanaka releases Shintenshin
Kakashi gets to Zabuza's back, but Haku appears in front and has his heart pierced
Kakashi: !!
Haku grabs Kakashi's arms

Zabuza tries to slash each Haku
Aori: Malice which cannot be forgiven!! Zabuza slashes Haku and Kakashi at the same time...!!
C'était bien Mangetsu! Permettez-moi de m'auto-congratuler. 8-) Félicitation moi! :bierre:

Sinon il semble que les épées du filler sont là, bien que Raiga n'y soit pas.

Il n'y a que Chôjûrô qui soit shinobi-gatana officiel? C'est plus ce que c'était Kiri.

Et Zabuza pourra restaurer son épée en buttant du figurants? :shock:
- traductore tradditore –
Verrouillé