Le Trône de Fer [HBO][2011-]

Centralisation de toutes les discussions concernant les séries TV.

Modérateur : Ero-modos

Quel roi supportiez vous dans la Guerre des 5 Rois?

Joffrey
13%
Stannis
13%
Renly
13%
Robb
60%
Balon
Aucun vote

Nombre total de votes : 15

guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Re: [Serie TV] "Le Trône de Fer"

Message par guiguizmo »

Deux des 6 roles sont ceux des enfants; il a pas dit lesquels. donc, la, y a pas trop a essayer de trouver le nom des acteurs.

sinon nouveaux indices
One cast member was played by a puppet.
Another has been seen wandering a castle exclaiming about roses.
A third is too good to be true.
The fourth is the fifth. (reference a BSG? le 5e cylon est joué par Matthew Bennettl)
Esquire thinks one of them is hot.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Message par guiguizmo »

Nouveau cast de personnage nouvel indice
indices de GRRM a écrit :Ser Seven is another terrific award winning actor. He will be going back to a place he's been before. This is a guy who once went to the wars with our Jaime, though it's a good thing that Jaime wasn't a kingslayer then, or all history might have been changed. And there are mountains in Westeros that he might know, though his character has never seen 'em.
Dernière modification par guiguizmo le jeu. 01 oct. 2009, 16:20, modifié 1 fois.
Radaj
Sannin

Message par Radaj »

Y a eu des echos sur les six premiers castés ? Pas forcement officiel mais des rumeurs de fan suffisamment solides pour être vraies ?
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Radaj a écrit :Y a eu des echos sur les six premiers castés ? Pas forcement officiel mais des rumeurs de fan suffisamment solides pour être vraies ?
Rien a l horison, en tout cas, sur le blog de l auteur.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Annonce de casting en masse (post qui va se remplir au fur et a mesure)

Pour Jaime Lannister : Nikolaj Coster-Waldau. (John Amsterdam dans New Amsterdam et le capitaine dans Virtuallity)
I dropped several hints about him. Dutch Treat - NCW played the lead in NEW AMSTERDAM. Going out for a Danish - NCW is actually a Dane. Shows get cancelled - NEW AMSTERDAM was cancelled by Fox. Characters get cancelled - NCW was also in VIRTUALITY, where his character was killed.
Theon Greyjoy : Alfie Allen.
I knew absolutely nothing about Alfie when this process began, except that he had done some kickass readings for us. His audtion for Theon was particularly strong, especially the scene where Theon returns to Pyke to confront his father Balon (no, that won't be in the pilot, but it was a great scene to use in the sides).

After he was cast, of course, I went to learn more about him on the internet, and discovered all sorts of interesting things. Like the fact that he replaced Daniel Radcliffe as the lead in the West End production of EQUUS, which became one clue -- he has something in common with Harry Potter. Also, he's the young brother of the British pop star Lily Allen. One of her first hits starred Alfie -- being played by a puppet:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRX57zprNdw

Arya Stark : Maisie Williams
These were the toughest ones to find clues for, since neither one can be found on IMDB, YouTube, Google, or any of the other places I searched. When you google Maisie's name, however, you get a bunch of hits for Maizie Williams, a singer for an old pop group called Boney M. But of course THAT Maizie Williams was not our Arya, hence the clue that one player was NOT a boney pop singer.
Sansa Stark : Sophie Turner
Sophie Turner was just as hard to find. No, she's not the middle-aged actress who played in the DR. WHO episode. She's not any of the other Sophie Turners that google will turn up, either. I thought about trying to cobble together some kind of "not Sophie Tucker" clue, but finally gave it up as a bad idea, and in the end I never did drop a hint for Sophie.
Robb Stark : Richard Madden
Madden did some great readings as well, blowing the competition (some very good competition) out of the water.

He has done a lot of stage work in England, including playing Romeo in a recent production of ROMEO AND JULIET in Leeds castle. That was the clue I blew, when I talked about a player exclaiming about roses in a castle. Of course, it is Juliet who exclaims that a rose by any other name would smell as sweet, not Romeo. Sorry about that. I did get the "castle" part right. Macbeth and Hamlet and many of the Bard's history plays have scenes in castles, but ROMEO & JULIET does not... but the particular production that Madden was in was staged in Leeds castle.
Madden has also been cited as one of Britian's hot young actors by ESQUIRE, which became another clue. He's gotten some great reviews, and has a terrific look for Robb. If we go three seasons, women will weep... (and so may I).
Daenerys Targaryen : Tamzin Merchant
I know my readers play the casting game. Well, confession time, so do I. Ever since I began A SONG OF ICE AND FIRE (way back in 1991, thought it wasn't until 1994 that I got writing in earnest), there was always a little part of me that would watch every television show and movie with one eye looking for actors and actresses who might work as my characters.

And so there I was, watching THE TUDORS (which I have VERY mixed feelings about, I confess), when Tamzin Merchant came on screen as the fifteen year old Katherine Howard, Henry VIII's fifth wife. I sat up at once, thinking, "Hmmm, she could be a good candidate for Dany."

Katheryn Howard, as all students of history know, ended with her head on the block, much like Henry VIII's second wife, Anne Boleyn. Which gave her something in common with Ned, hence that clue. And she was Henry's fifth wife, hence the "fourth is fifth" clue.

Dany is very difficult role. She starts out vulnerable and scared, but blooms on the Dothraki sea, and becomes a powerful leader by book's end. It's no secret that HBO's Dany will start out older than Dany does in the book; that was a change that had to be made, if we wanted to keep the sex scenes, and David and Dan and I were all agreed that the sex scenes were essential. Tamzin can play much younger than her actual age (as she does when playing Katheryn) and her sex scenes on THE TUDORS were as hot as anything I've ever seen on TV. In her readings, she showed Dany's other side as well, commanding and charismatic after Drogo's death. I think she'll be marvelous.

I believe I mentioned at worldcon that we were down to three finalists for Dany, which was true at the time. It was a hell of a hard choice, since the other two contenders were also great... so great, in fact, that I hope we can use both of them in other roles should the series last several seasons. (Yes, I know just the roles, and no, I won't tell you which ones, nor the names of the other two actresses. Sorry, not kosher). All three were smashing. But Tamzin was Dany.
Ser Jorah Mormont : Iain Glen
Glen has a really great website at http://www.iainglen.com/ Check it out. Not only does he have a list of all his credits, but the site includes clips from many of the film and television roles, so you can get a wonderful sample of his range and talents. I wish more actors had websites this good.

One of his credits was KINGDOM OF HEAVEN, Ridley Scott's marvelous film about the Crusades and the fall of the Kingdom of Jerusalem. Nicolaj Coster-Waldau also had a role in that film, hence the "gone to the wars" clue. But Coster-Waldau was not a kingslayer there, which was good for Glen, since he played Richard the Lionhearted. And killing Richard before his time would certainly have changed history. KINGDOM OF HEAVEN was filmed in Morocco... and Glen will be returning to those same locations to shoot the Pentos scenes for our pilot.

Iain Glen also appeared in MOUNTAINS OF THE MOON, co-starring as Speke to Patrick Bergin's Richard Burton. A wonderful performance in a fine film. Of course the character he will be playing in the HBO pilot, Ser Jorah Mormont, has never seen the Mountains of the Moon in Westeros, although the actor has seen the African version.

Like many of the best British actors, Iain Glen is a chameleon who often disappears into his roles. Visit his website and play some of his clips, and you may realize you have seen more of his work than you realize. He won't just play Ser Jorah, he'll BECOME him.

That's Ser Seven, and that's all folks.
istari
Ninja de Légende

Message par istari »

J'aime bien ce sur quoi je tombe quand je tape "Sophie Turner" dans Google Images... mais c'est pas elle :(
Kakashi_
M. Anara

Message par Kakashi_ »

Très sympa effectivement :mrgreen:
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Meilleure image de Maisie Williams

Et Sophie Turner
Shyria
Etudiant à l'académie

Message par Shyria »

Je suis pas super convaincu par Jaime enfin à voir en situation (et avec plus de cheveux :b)
istari
Ninja de Légende

Message par istari »

Shyria a écrit :Je suis pas super convaincu par Jaime enfin à voir en situation (et avec plus de cheveux :b)
Un peu plus souriant et moqueur...
Moi j'y crois =)

Effectivement pour les cheveux ils vont peut être lui mettre une perruque :dehors:

J'avais peur qu'ils prennent des actrices/acteurs trop vieux pour les enfants Stark... Ca n'est pas trop le cas =) mais quelle galère ils vont se payer pour Rickon ><
Et surtout pour Bran, qui a un rôle assez difficile :/

En voyant Daenerys et Mormont, je trouve certains passages que j'ai lu dernièrement encore plus compréhensibles xD
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Bon maintenant faut attendre le cast pour Cersei, Littlefinger, Barristan et Sandor.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Cersei castée, les indices
indices de GRRM a écrit :She has no lines in common with Mr. Miyagi, but maybe she should. If we were playing "Six Degrees," there would only be one link between us. Her mother and Big Ben are strangers.
Les noms de Hillarty Swank, Sophia Myles et Elisabeth Shue sont evoqués par certains fans.
Dernière modification par guiguizmo le jeu. 01 oct. 2009, 16:20, modifié 1 fois.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Sinon, Martin aurait planqué des easter eggs annoncant le cast de Sandor
indices de GRRM a écrit : Eat your porage and you'll grow up big and strong.
Le nom de Rory McCann est evoqué
Dernière modification par guiguizmo le jeu. 01 oct. 2009, 16:21, modifié 1 fois.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Lena Headey interpretera Cersei
istari
Ninja de Légende

Message par istari »

guiguizmo a écrit :Lena Headey interpretera Cersei
:hein:
Ma première réaction serait : "Noooooo !"
Mais à voir ...
Répondre