Steven Seagal et ces oeuvres

Tu aimes les salles obscures, tu veux parler du dernier film qui t'a fait hurler, crier ou mourir de rire. Fais-nous partager ton plaisir.

Modérateur : Ero-modos

guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Steven Seagal et ces oeuvres

Message par guiguizmo »

Je voulais faire un topic par film pour les presenter mais ce serait un peu abusé. Alors, je ferais un seul topic sur ce decouvreur de talents.

Tout d abord presentons Steven :
Steven Seagal est un acteur, producteur, scénariste, réalisateur, chanteur et musicien américain né le 10 avril 1950 à Lansing, Michigan (États-Unis).

Il est surtout connu pour ses nombreux rôles au cinéma, principalement dans des films d'action. Il est septième dan d'aïkido

Depuis cette époque, Seagal est devenu un des acteurs de films d'actions les plus connus. Ses films et disques ont généré plus de 600 millions de dollars.

Sa première apparition au cinéma fut en tant que co-coordinateur des cascades du film réalisé en 1982 The Challenge, avec notamment Toshirō Mifune et Scott Glenn.

Inspiré par ce film, Seagal retourna aux États-Unis une dizaine d'années plus tard afin de poursuivre sa carrière . À la suite de The Challenge, il travailla en tant que coordinateur-adjoint pour le James Bond de 1983 Jamais plus jamais.

Il accéda à la notoriété à l'âge de 36 ans, grâce au film Nico (Above the law). Travaillant également comme producteur, il s'affirma comme l'une des principales vedettes du film d'action américain des années 1990. En 1994, il réalisa et interpréta Terrain miné, film d'action dont le discours écologiste fut diversement pris au sérieux par la critique.

A partir du début des années 2000, les films de Steven Seagal remportèrent moins de succès au box-office et connurent essentiellement des distributions directement en DVD sur le territoire des États-Unis. Il semble vouloir à présent se concentrer davantage sur sa carrière de chanteur.

Nico (Above the law) 1988.
Synopsis
Nico Toscani, un expert en arts matiaux, est recrute par la CIA pendant qu il vivait au Japon et est envoyé au Vietnam. Pendant la guerre, il est temoin des traitements sadiques qu inflige Zagon aux prisonniers, un interrogateur, avec lequel il entre vite en conflit, c est alors que son ami et collegue, Nelson Fox, s interpose pour calmer le jeu.
Plus tard, Nico est rentre a Chicgo ou il se marie et devient policier.
15 ans apres le Vietnam, il apprend d un petit dealer qu une importante vente de drogue va avoir lieu. Quand il deboule sur place, il decouvre une grande quantité d explosifs. Alors que des preuves accablantes accusent les personnes arretees par Nico, celles ci sont relachées.
Ne s avouant pas vaincu, il decide de decouvrir pourquoi. Son vieil ami Nelson, le previent de ne pas se meler de cette affaire et peu de temps apres l eglise de Nico se fait exploser et Nico mis en placard par les forces de police. C est alors que Nico s engage a 100% dans l enquete pret a tous les sacrifices.

Avis
Premier film de Steven, et premier film ou il endosse le "traditionnel" role de l ancien commando/agent secret expert en arts martiaux/explosifs/guerilla ...

A noter aussi l apparition de Sharon Stone dans le role de la femme potiche.

Citations du film
Punk: I don't think you can take us all, fatass.
[Nico shoots the punk dead]
Nico Toscani: No,but I'll get an A for effort.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Delores Jackson: You're gonna need me.
Nico Toscani: Need you? For what?
Delores Jackson: To get your ass outta jail.
Nico Toscani: You think you can afford my bail?
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nico Toscani: Is that what Zagon is; one of your basement boys?
Nelson Fox: Zagon's a rancher. 4000 acres in Costa Rica. Beautiful place.
Nico Toscani: Beautiful place, huh? And tell me, was that bought with opium money from the triangle?
Nelson Fox: And a ton of coke a week from other places.
Nico Toscani: Which he funnels here through Salvano, The Company getting it's cut, of course.
Nelson Fox: Legal tender.
Nico Toscani: Yeah. So war is still the greatest business, huh Nelson? I mean, these guys have financed & started every war we've ever fought. But you know something, nobody would believe me if I told them the bankers run the C.I.A.
Nelson Fox: Oh, come on Toscani. Don't preach to me.
Nico Toscani: So, the Senator couldn't be bought, could he? He was going to expose your plans to invade Nicaragua, with your fuckin coke money. So The Agency clears Zagon to cap his ass, right?
Nelson Fox: Just keep walking, asshole.
Nico Toscani: So some poor innocent priest finds out; he comes here, but you can't kill the Senator until you find out if the padre has talked. So Zagon comes in with his little doctor bag. Only by then, I'm in on it. And you fuckin know that I'm going to recognize his handiwork.
Nelson Fox: Yeah. And if your name had been Joe Smith, I never would have caught it. But how many Nicolo Toscanis are there?
Nico Toscani: Tell me something old buddy, do we kill our own senators now?
Nelson Fox: Why not? The Romans did.
Nico Toscani: Are we the fucking Romans?
Nelson Fox: We're an empire too.
Nico Toscani: You don't believe that shit for a minute, Nelson.

Nico Toscani: You know something Fox. Right now in Europe they're trying some 80 year-old camp guard for Nazi war crimes. And all around our country they got guys on death row for murdering 1, 2, 3 guys. And they probably deserve what they're going to get. But you & I... we know a couple of people that are personally responsible for the death of what, 50,000 non-military personnel? Librarians, teachers, doctors, women, children. All dead! We've wiped-out entire cultures! And for what? Not one C.I.A. agent has ever been tried, much less accused of any crimes. You guys think you're above the law. Well, you ain't above mine.

Nico Toscani: Who sent you?
Punk: Jimmy Costansas.
Nico Toscani: If I find out you're lying, I'll come back and kill you in your own kitchen.

Salvano: This maniac should be wearing a number, not a badge.

Delores Jackson: Isn't this your mother's church?
Nico Toscani: Yeah,but I bet you she doesn't see these boys in the choir.

Special Agent Neeley FBI: Listen Toscani, I want to congratulate you. You just made number 4 on the most wanted list.
Nico Toscani: Number 4? I wanna be number 1.

Nico Toscani: You guys think you're above the law... well you ain't above mine!

Nico Toscani: Maybe it's my need to impose my will!

Kurt Zagon: [about to kill Nico] You were too fucking dumb, you asshole!

Kurt Zagon: [prepares a syringe] You know, I use these things to extract useful information. But for the first time, I'm going to use them just for fun.
[Kurt's guards hold Nico still and Kurt injects Nico in the leg with the syringe. Nico squirms even harder]
Kurt Zagon: Yeah. That's it! That's it. Race it through your system.
[Nico stops squirming and slumps down in his chair]
Kurt Zagon: Toscani? Toscani!
[Nico looks back up weakly]
Kurt Zagon: There you are, my friend. Man, you should have killed me when you had the chance to. You were too fucking dumb, you asshole!
[Nico explodes out of his chair, kills Zagon's two henchmen, and smashes Zagon in the face. Then he grabs Zagon's gun arm and twists it. Zagon drops his gun, but Nico keeps twisting, until it snaps. Zagon howls in pure agony for a few seconds, before Nico grabs his head and snaps his neck. Free, Nico gives an exhausted sigh and knocks a container to the ground in anger]

[after stopping Salvano's truck, the police open the secret compartment, and find little square packages instead of drugs]
Detective Lukich: What the hell kind of high is this?
Nico Toscani: Sky-high. Military explosives. C-4, my man, C-4.

Hard to Kill
Synopsis
En 1983, le Senateur Vernon Trent est en pleine campagne pour sa reelection. Un flic de Los Angeles, Mason Storm, le filme entrain de louer les services de tueurs a gages pour tuer son adversaire. Quand Mason est decouvert, il parvient a s enfuir, temporairement, et previent son partenaire Kevin O'Malley de la situation. Cependant, peu de temps apres, sa famille est tuée et lui laissé pour mort et meme declarer mort a l hopital, mais en fait il est pas mort seulement dans le comas, le stratageme a ete mis en place par son pote Kevin pour qu il puisse echapper au poursuites de flics corrompus.
7 ans plus tard, en 1990, Kevin est contraint de quitter la police alors que Trent et sa bande dirige la ville. Mason est toujours le comas remis aux soin de l infimiere Andrea "Andy" Stewart (qui fantasme grave sur lui).
Lorsque Mason se reveille, elle s occupe de lui le temps qu il reprenne des forces. Peu de temps apres, il retrouve son fils qui etait porté disparu et qui a maintenant 12 ans. Mason planifie sa revanche...

Senator Vernon Trent: You can take that to the bank!
Mason Storm: I'm gonna take you to the bank, Senator Trent. To the blood bank!

Mason Storm: This is for my wife. Fuck you and die!

[Storm fires a shot between the Senator's legs]
Mason Storm: I missed! I never miss! They must have been smaller than I thought!

Mason Storm: We're outgunned, and undermanned. But you know sumpin'? We're gonna win. You know why? Superior attitude. Superior state of mind.

[Storm has just killed Capt. Hulland]
Mason Storm: Now you're a good cop.

Mason Storm: So, how come you're not watching the Oscars tonight?
Counterman: The Oscars?
Mason Storm: Yeah, the Oscars.
Counterman: I hate the Oscars.
Mason Storm: You're not having a good time, huh?
Counterman: I mean, who needs the goddamn movies anyway? I got a show in here every single night.
Mason Storm: Yeah?
Counterman: You've got horror, sex, freaks, violence. I don't got to pay no four bucks either.

[the convenience store counterman is being robbed at gunpoint]
Counterman: [to Mason] Where's a goddamn cop when you need one?

Felicia Storm: If people knew how sweet you are, they'd never be scared of you... I'm not scared of you.
Mason Storm: Maybe you should be.

Felicia Storm: There's blood on your shirt.
Mason Storm: It's not my blood, so you don't have to worry, do you?

[the owner of Mason Storm's former house enters a room where Storm has caused a mess]
Mason Storm: I'm sorry, but your contractor's doing a lousy job.

[a shotgun is pointed at Mason Storm]
Shotgun Punk: What are you grinning at, huh?
Mason Storm: Well, you know... there's only four of you guys, and... you only have one shot left in here. You know?

Punk: I'm gonna cut your fucking heart out!
Mason Storm: Yeah? Well, come and cut my heart out, okay? Come and cut my heart out!

[Mason and Andy are packing up]
Andy Stewart: Where are we going?
Mason Storm: Out of here.

[a knife-wielding punk wants to cut Mason, but Mason is holding a shotgun]
Mason Storm: Oh, I know what you're thinking. Mine's bigger than yours, right? It's not fair.

[Mason and Andy flee the house they were staying at]
Andy Stewart: Oh, I forgot to lock the door.

[Posing as a doctor, Axel searches for Storm in the hospital]
Russ: Excuse me, doctor?
Jack Axel: Yes?
Russ: I have to check every one of these upper floors.
Jack Axel: Of course.
Russ: Can I just get your ID please?
Jack Axel: You know, you can't have too much security.

Capt. Dan Hulland: [to a detective] You know how they said Storm was superhuman. You know why? He was jacked up on coke the whole time.
[O'Malley overhears Hulland, and angrily confronts him]
Lt. Kevin O'Malley: Let me tell you something. That was the cleanest man I ever knew. He had more honor and guts than this whole department put together. If I ever hear you talk that puke again, I'll lose my shield to put you where you belong.

Jack Axel: Sweet dreams.
[kills Felicia Storm]

Lt. Kevin O'Malley: Let me tell you something, Sonny... one day when this is all over, you, me, and your pop are going to rent us a fishing boat, and catch us the biggest fish that ever swam the seas. And I'm not talking goldfish, either.
Sonny Storm: The last time I went fishing with Pop, we caught an old tire.
Lt. Kevin O'Malley: [laughs] Not this time, Sonny. We're going to get us a big fat tuna.

Mason Storm: What year is it?
Andy Stewart: Try not to talk.
Mason Storm: What year is it?
Andy Stewart: It's 1990.

[Danny sees Russ lying on the floor]
Danny: Russ! Russ! What happened? Doc?
Jack Axel: He's dead.

[Storm has just attacked some of Trent's cohorts]
Jack Axel: [sarcastically] I'm impressed.

Mason Storm: [to Capt. Hulland] How does it feel to know you're about to die?

[O'Malley and Hulland mistakenly believe that Mason Storm is dead]
Lt. Kevin O'Malley: That was the most unstoppable son of a bitch I ever knew.
Capt. Dan Hulland: Yeah, well... he got stopped tonight.

Mason Storm: Who are you?
Danny: My name is Danny. I'm the physical therapist. I'm going to give you a massage, take you down the hall, and make you feel all right, okay?
Mason Storm: Get the fuck out of here.
Danny: Okay, don't worry about anything. I'm just going to take you down the hall.

Mason Storm: How do like this, Vernon? I'd like to kill you so bad I can barely contain myself. But I've been thinking, death is far too merciful a fate for you. So what I'm going to do is put you in prison. A nice petite white boy like you in a federal penitentiary... now let me just put it this way, I don't think you'll be able to remain anal-retentive for very long.

[Kevin O'Malley and Sonny Storm encounter Nolan and Quentero at the train station]
Nolan: What are you doing, you taking a trip somewhere?
Lt. Kevin O'Malley: [pretends that Sonny is his son] Yeah... yeah, me and my kid are visiting my mother in New Mexico.
Nolan: Oh, that's your son, huh? It's funny, you know he doesn't look much like you. Does he, Quentero? As a matter of fact, I think that I've seen his ugly face before.
Max Quentero: Kind of looks like Mason Storm.
Nolan: Yeah.

Youth: [eyeing the shot-up Jeep Storm's driving] How hot is it, homes?
Mason Storm: Smokin'
Youth: You got it!
[they switch vehicles]

Sonny Storm: Who... who are you?
Andy Stewart: That's a very long story. You got a few minutes?

Andy Stewart: [to the comatose Mason Storm] Would you like a little pussy?
[she places a kitten on his bed]

Designé pour mourrir (Marked for Death)
Chicago, l 'agent de la DEA John Hatcher revient de Colombie, ou son partenaire a ete tué en mission par un marchant de drogue, mis hors etat de nuire peu apres. John decide de prendre sa retraite (non permanente), il rejoint sa soeur Melissa et sa niece. Le jour suivant il est pris dans une guerre des gangs qui oppose un gang local a un gang jamaicain dirigé par Screwface. Par vangeance, les jamaicains reagissent en essayant de tuer la famille de John. Apres l incident, Hatcher reunit ses amis : Max le capitaine de l equipe de football du lycee et Charles un flic jamaicain envoye a Chicago pour contrer Screwface.
S en suit alors une guerre entre Hatcher et Screwface et son empire.
Screwface: I have a message for you from Tito. He say for you to meet him... in HELL!

Max: Well?
John Hatcher: One thought he was invincible... the other thought he could fly.
Max: So?
John Hatcher: They were both wrong.

Screwface: Everybody want go heaven. Nobody want dead. Afraid.

John Hatcher: You bailed out a Jamaican street named Monkey the other day, I want him. This other piece of shit, Screwface, I want him. I know you're a scumbag and a puke, I don't mind that, but give me what I need and I'll leave here a nice guy. If you don't, I'm gonna fuck you up.

Jimmy Fingers: I'll fuckin' sell anything to anybody, Hatcher, except you, man, I wouldn't sell you the sweat off my balls.

Screwface: I want Hatcher dead. I want his family dead. And if you can't kill him, I go kill him, and then I'm gonna kill you.

John Hatcher: You fuck with my family, you die.

Monkey: Hey, you want some blow?
John Hatcher: Yeah, I want some blow. Put your hands where I can see 'em or I'm gonna blow your head off.

Screwface: I want you to meet my sister, Goddess of Fire.

[after killing Screwface and his twin]
John Hatcher: I hope there weren't triplets.

John Hatcher: God made men.

Charles, Jamaican Cop: [after a demo of the submachinegun] Massive cool! Forward Jamaica!

John Hatcher: [holding up a silenced sniper rifle] My silent partner. A whisper in the ear from *this* girl goes a long way, know what I'm sayin'?
John Hatcher: [after firing a silenced machine gun] Didn't hear a thing, did you? Alright, you heard the slide clicking...

John Hatcher: [after roughing up some of the "posse"] Now that's *serious* fun!
Max: Abso-fuckin'-lutely!

John Hatcher: I love giving away all my possessions, it makes me feel real spiritual.
Justice sauvage/Out for Justice
Synopsis
Gino Felino, un flic de Brooklyn, est sur le point de sortir jouer avec son fils quand on le previent de la mort de son ami Bobby Lupo tue par balle en plein jour devant sa famille par le trafiquant de drogue Richie Madano, qui a ete l ennemi de Gino et Bobby depuis l enfance.
Gino part en quete de vengeance.

dernier film de la premiere serie de films justiciers,
[after beating up the entire bar]
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Anybody seen Richie? I'm gonna keep comin' back until someone REMEMBERS seein' Richie.

Richie Madano: What are ya gonna do? Shoot me? I'm outta bullets!
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Nope, but you see those bullets could've saved you a lot of pain.
Richie Madano: I like pain.

Richie Madano: What about you, Paulie? You got the fuckin' balls?
Paulie: Yeah, yeah I got the balls.
[Richie tosses him a wad of cash]
Richie Madano: Now you've got the bread.

[after breaking up a fight]
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: You talking to me, man?
Vermeer: Who the fuck you think you are, huh?
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: You like to beat up on fuckin' women, is that it? Beat up on me asshole.

[after intimidating the entire bar]
Sammy: I swear he's nothing without that badge and gun.
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Really? Let me show you something.
[unloads and drops gun]
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: There's my gun.
[holds up police badge]
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: And here's my badge. Fair game now, ok? This is your trophy, this is your trophy! Come and get it.
Sammy: I offer five thousand for that badge.

Tattoos: Motherfucker, you knocked my teeth out!
[Gino hits him again]

Detective Gino Felino NYPD: You, fuck nuts!
Station Wagon Tough Guy: Hey, you talk to me?
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Yeah, would you have to be the guy who threw a puppy out of the window of this car the other day?
Station Wagon Tough Guy: Hey, why's that your fuckin' business anyway?
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Cause I'm the animal lover.
Station Wagon Tough Guy: Animal lover, huh? Look, asshole, if you won't mind your fuckin' business I'll place you in the fuckin' receptacle and toss you out of the fuckin' window. How about that?
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: You're the tough guy, huh?
Station Wagon Tough Guy: Tough guy? I'll show you how fuckin' tough guy I am.

Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Anybody seen Richie? Anybody know why Richie did Bobby Lupo?

Patti Madano: Cops been in and outta here all night, but it's you I've been expecting. Kinda figured you'd save the best for yourself.
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: How you doing, Patti?
Patti Madano: I can still get it wet. How bout you, Gino?
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Me? I can't believe you can still eat with that mouth.

Vinnie Madano: Don't go pushing my patrons around, ya prick ya.
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Prick? Look around you over here; is this the proper setting for profanity?
Vinnie Madano: Hey, fuck you.

Capt. Ronnie Donziger Homicide Division NYPD: I'm gettin too old for this shit, Gino.
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: I know what you mean.

Vinnie Madano: You wouldn't say that shit if Richie was here.
Detective Gino Felino NYPD: Yeah, but Richie ain't here! Know why? 'Cause he's a chickenshit fuckin' pussy asshole!

Piege en haute mer/Under Siege
Synopsis
Le navire Missouri est sur le point de etre desarmé. Casey Riback (le role de Steven pour lequel il est le plus connu)est cuisinier personnel du capitaine Adam et est en plein conflit avec l officier en second le Commandant Krill mais le Capitiane prends toujours la defense de son cuistot. Alors que le vaisseau effectue son dernier voyage entre Honolulu et la coute Ouest des USA et que comme par hasard, c est l anniversaire du Capitaine. Ce dernier apprend l arrivée non arrivée d un helicoptere. Le Vice commandant est alors obligé de lui dire qu il y a aura une surprise pour son anniversaire.
Peu avant la fete, Krill fait enfermer Ryback dans le congélo du bateau.
Durant la fete, le groupe de rock se revele etre un groupe de mercenaires dirigés par Stranix, un ancien membre de la CIA, qui est de meche avec Krill pour recuperer les tetes nucleaires presentes dans les tomahawks du vaisseau. Apres avoir enfermé l equipage, ils commencent la recuperation des tetes nucleaires qui seront transbordées dans un sous marin.
Krill se rappelle enfin que Ryback est dans la cuisine. Stranix envoie deux des hommes pour le liquider. Celui ci, parvient a s echapper et eliminer les deux mercenaires. Comment a t il fait ca vous allez me demander, tout simplement parce que Casey Ryback est un ancien des navy seals expert en arts martiaux, en explosifs, en armes a feu, en tout quoi...
Une fois libre, il explore le bateau, il decouvre le capitaine dans sa cabine, mort. Puis lorsqu il arrive dans la salle ou se deroulait la fete, sort du gateau, Jordan Tate, Miss Juillet 1989 (bah, oui, ils ont fait ca en grand les mechants, fallait etre credible! a noter que Jordan Tate est joue par Erika Eleniak la vraie Miss Juillet 1989). Celle ci va etre la potiche de service pour le film.
S en suit alorsn une chasse a l homme entre Steven Seagal et des mercenaires diriges par Tommy Lee Jones.
Commander Krill: Where are you going?
William Strannix: Make Honolulu glow in the dark.
Commander Krill: Outstanding.

Jordan Tate: So who are you? Are you, you, like, some special forces guy or something?
Casey Ryback: Nah. I'm just a cook.
Jordan Tate: A cook?
Casey Ryback: [Whispering] Just a lowly, lowly cook.
Jordan Tate: Oh, my God, we're gonna die.

Doumer: You're incredible, Ryback. It's a shame you're not cooking for *us*.
[Jordan shoots Doumer in the back]
Casey Ryback: [to Jordan] Next thing I know, you'll be dating musicians.

Ensign Taylor: We still have a week together.
Casey Ryback: I guess that means I won't get to see you go through puberty.

Jordan Tate: I told you I don't like guns.
Casey Ryback: I know. Neither do I.

Jordan Tate: You're not a cook.
Casey Ryback: Yeah, well... I also cook.

Tom Breaker: Look, Bill, if this is about reliving the 60's, you can forget about it, buddy. The movement is dead.
William Strannix: Yes, of course! Hence the name: movement. It moves a certain distance, then it stops, you see? A revolution gets its name by always coming back around in your face. You tried to kill me you son of a bitch... so welcome to the revolution.

William Strannix: I got tired of coming up with last minute desperate solutions to impossible problems created by other fucking people.
Casey Ryback: All of your ridiculous pitiful antics aren't gonna change a thing. You and me, we're *puppets* in the same sick game. We serve the same master, and he's a lunatic and he's ungrateful. But there's nothing we can do about it. You and me, we're the same.
William Strannix: Oh, no. No. No. No. There's a difference, my man. You have faith. I don't!
[a knife fight erupts between them]

[Commander Krill spits in Ryback's soup]
Commander Krill: A little flavor.

[Strannix is very impressed with Ryback's abilities]
William Strannix: Doumer, Doumer, Doumer. Why didn't you hire this person? I don't know what his price would have been, but it would have been WORTH it.

Casey Ryback: Calaway, Gunner's Mate.
Calaway: Yeah, Chief?
Casey Ryback: You see those?
[pointing to the 16" guns]
Casey Ryback: We still got shells for those.

Casey Ryback: [Krill has informed Ryback that all the men in the Forecastle are about to drown] We've got to save them.
Granger: You know they're gonna have a trap for us.
Casey Ryback: Yeah, but they're expecting *me*, not all of us.
Tackman: All of what? I do laundry. I was ironing during the Gulf War. I ain't cut out for this hero bullshit.
Casey Ryback: You're in the Navy, remember? It's not a job, it's an adventure!

Tweety Bird: Any sign of Wile E. Coyote?
William Strannix: No. Meet at the bird cage as planned, Roadrunner, out!
Krill: You're the roadrunner?
William Strannix: Yeah, never been caught. Mee-meep.

Taylor: Johnson, how is the Captain gonna authorize a surprise birthday party for himself?

William Strannix: Let this be a learning experience, gentleman. If you resist we will kill you and the man next to you. Now move out of here in an orderly fashion.
[pauses]
William Strannix: Now!

William Strannix: [after successfully taking the Missouri] Four minutes ahead of schedule. Damn, I'm good.

Admiral Bates: This is Admiral Bates speaking. I am trying to get a hold of Chief Ryback. Is he about?
Jordan Tate: He's in a gunfight right now. I'm gonna have to take a message.

William Strannix: Daffy... Porky Pig... Little red fucker with the mustache...

William Strannix: All of my life... Saturday morning cartoons. The best.

Casey Ryback: Keep the faith, Strannix.

[Jordan refuses to hide in the closet despite the risks]
Jordan Tate: I hate being alone.
Casey Ryback: Do you hate being dead?

Admiral Bates: Now, since your ass is on the line, sailor, I authorize you right now, to do whatever you can to aid in the arrival of the SEAL Team. Because if I goddamn can't control you, I might as well support you. Correct?
Casey Ryback: That's affirmative, Sir!

[Tate runs after Ryback during a gunfight]
Jordan Tate: The safest place on this ship is right behind you.

[Krill is dressed as a drag queen]
Commander Krill: Do I look like I need a psychological evaluation?
William Strannix: Not at all.

Admiral Bates: Mr. Stranix... this is Admiral Bates speaking. Would you please tell us why the hell you're doing this?
William Strannix: Hi, Admiral. Six months ago, your boy Tom Breaker cancelled operation 'Cleopatra', and shortly thereafter two young men from Langley showed up in Miami tried to cancel me along with it.

Casey Ryback: What kind of babbling bullshit is this?

Capt. Adams: Chief, get in your dress uniform.
Casey Ryback: Sir, you know how I feel about ceremonies. I thought maybe this time, uh...
Capt. Adams: You know, if I had your ribbons, I'd wear 'em to bed.

Pitt: Shit! I lost the Phalanx, the whole thing's dead, we're sitting ducks!

Capt. Adams: [after hearing some enemy gunfire at what was supposedly his birthday party, after the terrorists have revealed themselves] What the hell's going on?
Commander Krill: The party's just beginning.
[He reveals a gun and shoots the Captain]

William Strannix: ["on stage"] Now, you, sir, you are the highest-ranking officer in this room.
Cmdr. Green: That's right. The operations officer. Third in command.
William Strannix: It's a pleasure to meet you, Commander Green.
[He takes out a gun and shoots Commander Green in the forehead]

Doctor: Ok you're gonna need about three or four stitches, so i wanna see you down in the infirmary...
Casey Ryback: Yeah I'm afraid of needles ya know

[Tate and Ryback are hurrying down a corridor when they hear pounding on a door]
Casey Ryback: It's morse code.
Jordan Tate: What are they saying?
Casey Ryback: They're saying "Get me the fuck out of here".

Casey Ryback: Another cold day in Hell.

[Jordan protests having to carry the equipment]
Casey Ryback: I'll tell you what. I'll carry everything, if you kill whoever we run into, all right?
Jordan Tate: I have a little rule about killing people. Actually, I have two rules. See, One, I don't date musicians, and Two, *I do NOT kill people*!

[looking at the Tomahawks]
William Strannix: These things are gonna sell like hotcakes!
Commander Krill: Absolutely.
William Strannix: What are you gonna do when you get two hundred million dollars in the bank?
Commander Krill: Buy the presidency!

[sees the bodies of the two commandos that Ryback has killed]
William Strannix: The man that did this is a professional. Who is he, and what's he doing running around on my battleship, Mr. Krill?
Commander Krill: Your battleship? You wouldn't be on this battleship if it wasn't for me. He's a cook, plain and simple...
William Strannix: This is not the work of a cook.
Commander Krill: He came on board with the captain. I know his routine, front and back. He's good with cooking knives...
[Strannix rips the throwing knife out of Cates's jugular and holds it up to Krill's face]
William Strannix: *Cooking knives*?

William Strannix: [on the phone] Listen, Francois, put the money in the bank in Zurich by midnight or nothing's gonna happen.
[He holds the phone away from his ear as Francois curses explosively]
William Strannix: [aside to Doumer] Call Chicago, sell everything we got in MacGregor Aircraft, that stock is gonna go to shit when they find out what's going on out here.
Pitt: Two choppers, think they can sneak in under our radar.
William Strannix: Strike team.
[into phone]
William Strannix: 'Course we drive a hard bargain, Francois, you're gonna get a hard value... listen, mon ami, you give me any more trouble, I'm calling Mohammed! You understand?
Pitt: Strike team is in range and locked on.
William Strannix: Kill 'em.
[Francois starts to protest]
William Strannix: No, no, Francois, not you, not you. Now listen, I'm gonna put my account on the line, you understand, I'm gonna give you the account numbers, okay?
[hands the phone to Doumer]
William Strannix: Here, talk to that frog.

[Strannix goes to the firing triggers for the Tomahawks]
William Strannix: This little piggy went to market...
[flips the first trigger]
William Strannix: This little piggy stayed home...
[flips the second]
William Strannix: And this little piggy... oh, mama... oh, mama... went wee, wee, wee, WEEEEEEEEE...!
[flips the last]
William Strannix: ALL THE WAY HOME!
[He air-guitars "The Star-Spangled Banner" as the missile takes off]

Terrain Miné / On deadly ground
Synopsis
Forrest Taft est un agent environnemental pour la compagnie petrolier Aegis en Alaska. Le patron corrompu d Aegis (interprete par Michael Caine) Michael Jennings, est le genre de personne pour qui seuls les benefices comptent. Sa raffinerie Aegis-1 a de longs retards de construction et ses droits sur la concession petroliere lui seront bientot retiré si l exploitation du petrole ne commence pas sous peu. Le materiel utilisé a des defauts et les pieces de rechange arriveront trop tard et obligent ses ouvriers a utiliser de l equipement malfait aux mepris de l environnement. Un des ouvriers decide de rompre le silence mais il est tué. C est alors que Taft, un ami de l ouvrier enquete egalement sur les problemes de la raffinerie. S engage alors un combat sans merci entre les pollueurs et un Steven qui revient d un trip mystique inuit sur l importance de la nature. Mais Steven n est pas comme les inuits idealistes, il sait que seule la maniere forte fera stopper les pollueurs pour cela, il doit faire sauter la raffinerie.
Stone: My guy in D.C. tells me that we are not dealing with a student here, we're dealing with the Professor. Any time the military has an operation that can't fail, they call this guy in to train the troops, OK? He's the kind of guy that would drink a gallon of gasoline so he could piss in your campfire! You could drop this guy off at the Arctic Circle wearing a pair of bikini underwear, without his toothbrush, and tomorrow afternoon he's going to show up at your pool side with a million dollar smile and fist full of pesos. This guy's a professional, you got me? If he reaches this rig, we're all gonna be nothing but a big goddamned hole right in the middle of Alaska. So let's go find him and kill him and get rid of the son of a bitch!

Forrest Taft: For 350,000 dollars I'd fuck anything once.

McGruder: Who the fuck is he?
Michael Jennings: You wanna know who he is? Try this: delve down into the deepest bowels of your soul. Try to imagine the ultimate fucking nightmare. And that won't come close to that son of a bitch when he gets pissed.

Forrest Taft: Well, let's see, that's natives 8, oil workers 0. Anyone else wanna play with Cupcake?

Forrest Taft: I guess it doesn't really matter since I kind of blew up all the evidence.

Forrest Taft: I wouldn't dirty my bullets.

Forrest Taft: What does it take to change the essence of a man?

Homer Carlton: [about his machine gun] Well, what do you think? Stock in or out?
Mercenary: I don't think it's going to make much difference.
Homer Carlton: Well, I do, see. 'Cause when it's out I kinda feel like a pussy, you know what I'm saying. And when it's in, it just feels like, I don't know, meaner or something and when I kill the son of a bitch I wanna feel good about myself. I wanna feel solid.

Michael Jennings: [seeing all his workers fleeing for their lives] You're a bunch of GUTLESS PRICKS! ALL OF YOU!
Michael Jennings: [seeing a worker close to him running away] You! Come help me!
Oil worker: FUCK YOU!
Michael Jennings: You yellow BASTARD!

Forrest Taft: Whoa! My long lost friend Michael!
Michael Jennings: [referring to Masu] Who's this? Is this the slope bitch you've been banging?
Forrest Taft: Nah. Not her.
Michael Jennings: Is this the one who's got you all concerned about the dirty snow? Jesus, Forrest! You and me, we bought hookers better than this for five bucks in Bangkok!

McGruder: [McGruder is protesting the presence of the FBI] I thought you wanted us to KILL this motherfucker, Mr. Jennings? How are we supposed to shoot him with all these cops standing around, huh? I don't think so.
Liles: McGruder! It is essential that we have the FBI here to cover ourselves legally! And it sure as hell will help with the press. They'll take the fall for anything that happens.
Michael Jennings: Look, don't worry about the FBI. We all know they couldn't find a hooker in a whorehouse anyway.
McGruder: But seriously. He'd have to be out of his fucking mind to try to get into this place now.
Michael Jennings: Then we should COUNT on that, Mr. McGruder! Forrest Taft is the patron saint of the impossible. And if you had only done your job like you're supposed to, it wouldn't have COME TO THIS!

Liles: Alaska is a Third World country. It's just one we happen to own.

Michael Jennings: Fuck those animals stink!

Big Mike: Hey, Cupcake, what the fuck you think you're looking at?
Forrest Taft: Nothing much at all.

Drunken Eskimo: You are about to go on a sacred journey.
[Forrest nods like he doesn't belive the Drunken Eskimo]
Drunken Eskimo: This journey will be good for all people. But you must be careful.
Forrest Taft: Right.

Forrest Taft: I'd like to start out by saying, thank you to all the brothers and sisters that have come here today representing this cause. I have been asked by Mr. Itok and the tribal council to speak to you and the members of the Press about the injustice that has been brought against us by some Government Officials and Big Business. How many of you out there have heard of alternative engines? Engines that can run on anything from alcohol to garbage or water. Or carburetors that can get hundreds of miles to the gallon. Or electric or magnetic engines, that can practically run forever. You don't know about them because if they were to come into use, they'd put the oil companies out of business. The concept of the internal combustion engine has been obsolete for over fifty years. But because of the Oil Cartels and corrupt government regulation, we and the rest of the world have been forced to use gasoline for over a hundred years. Big Business is primarily responsible for destroying the water we drink, the air we breathe and the food we eat. They have no care for the world they destroy, only for the money they make in the process. How many oil spills can we endure? Millions and millions of gallons of oil are now destroying the ocean and the many forms of life it supports. Among these is plankton, which supplies sixty to ninety percent of the Earth's oxygen. This supports the entire marine ecosystem which forms the basis of our planet's food supply. But the plankton is dying. I thought, well, let's go to remote state or country, anywhere on Earth. But in doing a little research I realized that these people broker toxic waste all over the world. They basically control the legislation, and, in fact, they control the Law. The Law says, "no company can be fined over $25,000 a day." For companies making $10,000,000 dollars a day by dumping lethal toxic wastes into the ocean, it's only good business to continue doing this. They influence the media so that they can control our minds. They have made it a crime to speak out for ourselves, and if we do so we're called "conspiracy nuts" and we're laughed at. We're angry because we're all being chemically and genetically damaged, and we don't even realize it. Unfortunately, this will effect our children. We go to work each day and right under our noses we see our car and the car in front of us spewing noxious poisonous gasses that are all accumulative poisons. These poisons kill us slowly, even when we see no effect. How many of us would have believed if we were told twenty years ago that on a certain day we wouldn't be able to see fifty feet in front of us. That we wouldn't be able to take a deep breath because the air would be a mass of poisonous gas. That we wouldn't be able to drink out of our faucets, that we'd have to buy water out of bottles. Our most common and God-given rights have been taken away from us. Unfortunately, the reality of our lives is so grim that nobody wants to hear it. Now, I've been asked what we can do? I think we need a responsible body of people that can actually represent us rather than Big Business. This body of people must not allow the introduction of anything into our environment that is not absolutely biodegradable or able to be chemically neutralized upon production. And finally, as long as there is profit to be made from polluting the Earth, companies and individuals will continue to do what they want. We have to force these companies to operate safely and responsibly, and with all our best interests in mind. So that when they don't, we can take back our resources and our hearts and our minds and do what's right.

Liles: [an explosion goes of at "Aegis-1"] He's back.

Michael Jennings: [about Forrest] He'd need a miracle to stop us now.

Forrest Taft: [about the big guy in the bar's vomit] Ew, that's disgusting. What is that? Halibut?

Spinks: [on Forrest] Our man in D.C. finds *nothin'* on this guy before 1987, which means either he was born fully grown, or his background is *so* top secret, it doesn't even *flag* "Top Secret" when you run his jacket.

[Forrest has challenged Big Mike to a hand-slap game]
Big Mike: OK. I'll play your game, if you play *my* game.
Forrest Taft: I'll play your game afterwards if I'm still standing. 'Cause I might not be. 'Cause you're a tough guy, you're a man, and you've got big balls.
Big Mike: Ok. Ok.
Forrest Taft: Here we go, Mr. Big Balls.

[Forrest just won the first round and slugged Mike to the ground]
Forrest Taft: This is The Man's man. And I'm the Cupcake.

[upon discovering Forrest's decoy trap]
Spinks: [to Stone] You had me spooked on the chopper for a second. I thought you said this guy was going to be good?
[scoffs]
Spinks: A Cub Scout could have found that.
Homer Carlton: You better watch it, sweetheart. Talk like that'll get you killed.
Spinks: [scoffs] Fuck you!
[Spinks stumbles on the real trap and ends up dead]

Drunken Eskimo: Buh... buh... buy a drink?
Big Mike: Listen to me you yellow snow eating, welfare collecting, redskin piece of shit, GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!
[shoves the eskimo to the ground]
Oil worker: [to Drunken Eskimo] Wanna smoke, too?
Big Mike: Huh. Dances With Whiskey!
Piege a grande vitesse / Under Siege 2: Dark Territory
Synopsis
Ici, Steven reprend le role du cuisinier commando.
Ici, Steven s offre un voyage en train avec sa niece orpheline a travers les USA.
Ici, la CIA a encore cree les emmerdes. En effet, ils viennent de mettre en orbite un sattelite capable de creer des secousses sismiques. Et comme par hasard, les terrorsites, payes par le createur "fou" du sattelite et presumé mort, se trouvent dans le train de Steven.
S en suit, gunfight et clés de bras a gogo. Dans la bonne tradition seagalienne.
[Repeated line]
Travis Dane: Chance favors the prepared mind.

Penn: Ryback's gone, Dane.
Travis Dane: Did you see the body? Assumption is the mother of all FUCK UPS!

Travis Dane: Assumption is the mother of all fuck up's!

[first lines]
Gen. Cooper: Tom, thanks for coming.

[Ryback and Penn started to fight with the knives and after a few seconds Ryback cuts Penn's coat]
Penn: Fuck. You ruined my coat!

[addressing the passengers by videophone]
Travis Dane: Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. This is your captor speaking. There's been a slight change in your travel plans tonight. You have, you will note, been moved to the last two cars of the train for your own well-being. First, I'd like to call your attention to the highly trained men with the automatic weapons in your cars. In the event of an emergency, they may be called upon to shoot you. Your safety IS our primary concern. However, if you try anything stupid, Federal Regulations require that I kill you. So please, no hero shit!

Casey Ryback: Is this your lunch?

Casey Ryback: What am I doing? Oh, I'm making a bomb.

Casey Ryback: Nobody beats me in the kitchen.

Penn: Not mace, sweetheart. Pepper spray. Sold to civilians.
[snatches canister from Sarah]
Penn: But once you get used to it...
[sprays some into his mouth]
Penn: ...it just clears the sinuses!

Casey Ryback: That's what I hear. Mostly from you. But that's what I hear.

Travis Dane: 300,000 pages of code. Or 60 minutes of triple-X rubber-and-leather bondage porno. Technology can be used for beauty, or debasement. And until you plug it in, you'll just never know.
[Puts the CD-ROM in the drive]
Travis Dane: Oh, oh! I seem to have brought up targeting codes.

Travis Dane: Now this is where the shit really starts to fly. A fertilizer plant in Guangzhou.
Penn: A fertilizer plant?
Travis Dane: Yeah, I'm gonna shock the world by spreading ca-ca all over the place. Guangzhou is a chemical weapons plant masquerading as a fertilizer plant. We know this. The Chinese know that we know. But we make-believe that we don't know and the Chinese make-believe that they believe that we don't know, but know that we know. Everybody knows.

Travis Dane: Y'know, ATAC has very strict rules about employees becoming involved.
David Trilling: Is that what this is about?
Travis Dane: Yeah, right! I faked my own death and hijacked a passenger train because I care about who you're fucking!

David Trilling: They said you were dead.
Travis Dane: Yeah, very restful, no phone calls.

Gen. Cooper: Jesus Christ!
Travis Dane: Uh, not quite, General Cooper. Although, I have sort of risen from the dead!

[looking through Ryback's palm-pilot]
Travis Dane: Ryback's tactics.
Penn: Ryback?
Travis Dane: That's what it says - Ryback.
Mercenary # 2: Casey fuckin' Ryback?
Mercenary #1: Jesus Christ.
Travis Dane: Who's Casey fucking Ryback?

Penn: F-117s. Stealths.
Travis Dane: Oh good, they found us! Casey *Fucking* Ryback!

Mercenary #1: You know, I never considered myself a vicious person. But you, you're like a fucking cockroach! So what do you do when the little bastard shows himself? You squash him, right? Get what I'm trying to say to you here bus boy?
Bobby Zachs: I'm a porter, not a bus boy.
Mercenary #1: [laughing] Okay, Mister porter. You got balls, man. So I'm gonna let you decide, okay? You wanna see it coming... or do you wanna turn around?
Bobby Zachs: [seeing Ryback come in] Hey... you wanna help me out here, man?

[aiming at the hijackers]
Bobby Zachs: Ok, safety off...
[he fires at them, they return fire]
Mercenary #1: It's that fuckin' porter.

Bobby Zachs: I shouldn't have got back on this fuckin' train.

Casey Ryback: [over radio] Penn?
Penn: Ryback.
Casey Ryback: I'm coming to get my niece now.
Penn: Come and get her.

Sarah Ryback: You take one more step and I'm dropping this grenade.
Travis Dane: Ok... then drop it.

Merc # 3: Empty your pockets. I said empty your goddamn pockets right now!
Bobby Zachs: All right, all right, all right man. I'm just a kid, man, c'mon I'm just a kid! I'm trying to tell you, I lost it down there, I ripped my pocket, everything fell out. The only thing I've got in my pocket, man, is your ass!
[shoots him]

Mercenary # 2: Check the baggage!
[Mercenary 3 shoots up the baggage]
Merc # 3: Baggage checked!

Helicopter pilot: [thinking that the porter was just thrown from the chopper] Honey, you sure taught that boy how to fly.
Bobby Zachs: [falsetto] Oh, we sure did, honey! So now what we're going to do is we're gonna keep this chopper right here, OK. Or I'm going to blow your MOTHERFUCKING BRAINS OUT! You got that? Honey?

Travis Dane: You're entering into another dimension, not only of sight or sound but of mind. There's a signpost up ahead. Your next stop? Dark Territory!
[He has just activated the switch up ahead]
Travis Dane: Who says I have a one-track mind?

[preparing the satellite for an attack on China]
Travis Dane: Now pay close attention, Mr. Penn. I'm about to make the Bophal disaster look like a Girl Scout picnic!

Penn: [to Sarah Ryback] You know I have never been afraid of anybody. But that uncle of you scares me... and I like it.

Casey Ryback: [after spotting the terrorists from the kitchen car, and reentering from the pantry and seeing spilled blood] Now, this I'm trained for!

Casey Ryback: You think this is being shot? This ain't being shot.

[seeing Captains Linda Gilder and David Trilling having sex in a train compartment]
Travis Dane: Well, here you are. The last place anyone would expect to find you. Amazing.

[checking the passenger list and finding out that Ryback has a fellow traveler]
Penn: +1. It could be his girl or a child.
Travis Dane: Maybe it's wife or something.
Penn: Man doesn't call his wife +1.
Travis Dane: So, what? We're looking for some babe?
Penn: Some bait.

Travis Dane: [Dane figures out how to stop the Stealths] Turbulence. If it moves, Grazer can see it.
[goes to the computer and starts hitting keys]
Travis Dane: They disturb the air as they fly through it. Low altitude turbulence, that's how you find these things.
[Two blips appear onscreen]
Travis Dane: There you are.
[chuckles]
Travis Dane: Stealths. I can target these.

Holy Mercenary: Ryback's hitting the hostage cars.
Penn: [livid] RRRRRRRRYBACK!

[last lines]
Casey Ryback: Ah, this is Casey Ryback, the hostages are safe.

Lady Hostage: I broke my bra!

[after warning of his impending strike on the Pentagon]
Travis Dane: Oh, I want you to remember something: I was smarter than all of you before I worked there. I was smarter than all of you while I worked there. And I'm still smarter than all of you. Au revoir.

Et dire qu il reste encore 19 films a presenter.

To be continued
R'iryh
Ninja de Légende

Message par R'iryh »

Ca y est... :shock:

Guiguiz' a pété un câble, fallait que ça arrive un jour :lol:

Nan, mais tu viens de nous pondre le post le plus long de l'histoire ou quoi ?
Sans dec', tous ces films ça vaut pas invasion U.S.A...

Tu fera la même chose pour Chuck ?
Parce que de Seagal j'ai vu que Nico moi :oops:
Et encore, j'ai pas du tout suivre tellement le scénar' était profond :mrgreen:
ImageImageImageImageImage
'Tain, y sont cool mes 'tits monstres :3
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende
Localisation : "Les vraies brutasses mangent des cookies aux pépites de chocolat." Tiny Tina

Message par guiguizmo »

Ne t inquiete pas R'iryh, je ferais la meme chose pour Chuck Norris, mais pas dans l immediat.
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Re: Steven Seagal et ces oeuvres

Message par guiguizmo »

Déterrage de topic no jutsu.

Vous vous demandez surement pourquoi je deterre ce topic, outre le fait que je sois un Steven Seagal fanboy.

L affiche de pub

En effet, depuis quelque temps deja, la chaine cablée americaine A&E diffuse une emission de téléréalité dans laquelle on suit Steven Seagal dans son travail de Deputy Sheriff (sheriff adjoint) dans Jefferson Parish (un des comtés de Louisiane, Jefferson Parish couvre une partie de la banlieue de la Nouvelle-Orléans).
Bon, d'accord suivre l'émission, c'est faire preuve d'un fanboyisme démesuré.

Et voila notre Saumon Agile adoré dans son uniforme.

J ai regardé les 10 premieres minutes du premier épisode, histoire de voir comment ca se passe
reunion du staff avec le sheriff pour presenter les suspects recherches
tournée en voiture banalisée pour reperer des activités illégales
course-poursuite dans un cas de carjacking

Pour info, les audiences lors du lancement mercredi
22h Steven Seagal: Lawman: 3.444 millions 1.4/4
22h30 Steven Seagal: Lawman: 3.569 millions 1.6/5
Rilakkuma
La nièce de tonton

Message par Rilakkuma »

J'adore son expression figée. Petit souci, un message m'informe que, d'où je suis, je ne peux pas regarder les vidéos sur le site. :pleur:
guiguizmo
Ninja de Légende

Message par guiguizmo »

Rilakkuma a écrit :J'adore son expression figée. Petit souci, un message m'informe que, d'où je suis, je ne peux pas regarder les vidéos sur le site. :pleur:
Tu peux les recuperer illegalement via nos amis suedois de la baie des pirates.
Répondre